Thursday 23 January 2014

The Real Life Joker !

Wondering on a lonely evening, the thoughts came to a stand still;
Why is it always me, was the question?
Or was there a chance that your mind was as thoughtful as mine?
The doubts in my mind were pretty serious;
But you did not do anything to clear my fears.
It was me who cleared my ends always,
Even after this, my hopes were high,
But I never realized that I am still a little child at heart,
And a child’s desires are often too true to be achieved.
I still went on the same path, with a smile on my face; 
In the very hope that I might one day get a chance to look life from your side;
But what I never knew was the fool which I was making of myself,
I thought myself of a joker and laughed at myself,
I wish I would have realized that you were laughing on me and not on the jokes;
Everytime I smile and let it go thinking there shall be one who would value this joker,
But what I often forget is jokers are to be laughed at,
And not someone with whom you share.
I did not stop there and went on with whatever tiny strength I had,
That one day either people would value me;
Or Envy me.
That one day either people would value me;
Or Envy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment