Thursday 19 April 2012

Life is all about unleashing yourself..


Hello Friends,

The last time when I wrote an article was 2 months back and now I am here again writing my article. In the midst of the last article and present article, my blog, the little piece of writing which I used to do for fun, opened a new door for me and I became the Chief Executive Editor of my University Magazine. So needless to say that, I was busy writing for that but at the end of the day I am a blog writer and I did miss writing my small articles, so here I am with my next article because no matter where you go, we humans will always return to the roots of our success.

I thought a lot about my next topic, but didn’t find any single good topic about my next article and suddenly I thought I am helpless about what to write. But very coincidentally an idea struck me why not to write on the opportunities that we get in day to day life. When I started writing did I know that this small blog of mine would help to become an editor of an university newspaper? I started writing because I loved writing and I thought why not to extend this thing to another level by opening a blog. Sometimes in life you never know, that the small time pass talent, we term it that way as such, is actually an art which other people are dying to admire.


If you sit in fear of failure and don’t come out all guns blazing than its no point possessing that talent. You are doing injustice to yourself. If you possess a talent, you have to show it to people through any damn medium. In this tech-friendly world, there is no lack of mediums to showcase your talent. If you don’t publicize yourself, than you are going nowhere. What is the use of having that ability if I can’t do any good with it? This is life and life is all about unleashing yourself. Life is not about sitting back but it is going into that open world and shouting that here I am and here what I am good at. Even if you get a small opportunity to showcase your talent than just don’t fear just take that opportunity because you never know that small opportunity leads to so many bigger opportunities.



My aim about writing this article is that during the course of last one year, I have met so many people who are good at so many things still they are sitting quiet under the hoods and I feel sorry for them because they are not aware of the exposure in the outer world and fear failure. Failure is not the end of the world, failure in fact is the second opportunity that life is giving you to come back bigger and stronger. I will still emphasize on the line that you have no idea what life has instore for you if you start showcasing your talent. I would like to conclude this not so philosophical article by this line

Life is the biggest stage to unleash yourself, just be fearless and show your talent on those small platforms because no matter how the big plant is, it is developed upon a small seed”


With Love & Regards,
Purvil Kamdar

No comments:

Post a Comment