Sunday 6 November 2011

The moments or feelings that teaches us the beauty of life ....!!

Hello Friends,
                            I am back with my post, this time period between my last post and current post has been longer than usual, for that my ”vacation holidays” are to be blamed ...:) . Talking about holidays the topic of my current post is the little or the huge things that teach you the importance of life.

Exactly a year back, I was on a holiday to the famous place called Malaysia. I did some crazy things over there like snorkeling, bungee jumping etc. During these activities maybe I, for the first time understood the beauty of nature, beauty of god to sum it up I would say the worth or the importance of our life.

First I will go with the snorkeling experience, we were taken to the remote island especially famous for snorkeling and underwater swimming, but as tourists we were not allowed to do underwater swimming as it required some training. We were allowed snorkeling, snorkeling basically is an adventure in which a funny instrument is fitted on our face, which has eye glasses that could see through water, our nose is tightened up, so we can’t breathe through our nose and we are given a pipe kind of thing open from one end and the other end is in our mouth through which we have to breathe. Initially I started the snorkeling and it was more of a fun with all the people around and seeing the fishes and other stuff, but after sometime I coincidentally saw a corner of the island where hardly anyone was doing snorkeling and it somehow the other felt close to sea. I went there and what I saw was simply out of this world.


I started swimming and going inside the water as I went far from the shore, more the beautiful fishes and aquatic animals I saw, more amazed I was! I tell you it was the moment to cherish for. I could actually feel that I was living each and every second of my life with my full attention and you could see the beauty of fishes going around you and small tiny bubbles under the water and suddenly you try to catch those things like a little kid and everything just moves away and suddenly, though living in this world, you are cut off from all of the thoughts and things in your mind and suddenly your mind is blank, absolutely blank and that is something which we will never experience in our day to day life not even in our deepest of sleeps. Nothing comes in your mind, no thought, no laughter, no sorrow, nothing just we are lost in the aquatic world around us, these are the moments in our life which makes us feel why life is so beautiful and why we are lucky to have it ..!!


The next experience was bungee jumping. The bungee jumping activity was actually in a theme/water park in Malaysia in which they had built a pedestrian foot bridge 21 meters above the ground and there was a small cabin kind of thing where they had bungee jumping facilities. I was very excited for bungee jumping but when I saw the price and height of the bridge and when I saw that it was built on a lake, I certainly had second thoughts. None the less I made up my mind and went through with the jump I had a tall tower to climb in order to jump and with every step I took I could sense my heart beats increasing. When I reached the place, 3 of us were doing this and I decided to go last and I saw all the preparation they did and could sense my heart beating faster. I saw all the preparations, our both legs were tied and we were attached with only one single rope tied at our feet. I saw the jumps of the 2 of my friends who were before me and the trainers had strictly advised that before taking the jump we should look straight and not down, but the 2 of my friends before me saw down and I knew their faces and how terrified they were before the jump, almost willing to quit. So finally it was my turn, a bunch of people had gathered around to see what these 3 crazy people were doing. After all the preparations I was taken to the edge of the cabin in order to jump and I took the precaution to not look down instead of looking straight, I was looking up. The trainer said open your arms and I opened up my arms feeling as if I was SRK ..:P Then he was like ready so I shouted ready and he said jump and without thinking even for a moment I jumped.




The first reaction when my jump started was I could see only water, I thought I was dead because I  felt nothing in my body was working and was screaming outrageously, but one thing I loved was, again I was blank at that moment if anyone would have asked who was I, I wouldn’t have remembered my name also, I could sense nothing, I could feel and sense each and every second of that jump and for the first time I could feel that I am living each and every second of my life, I simply forgot that I was Purvil Kamdar, I was nobody simply nobody. Finally when it got over I was back to my senses and when I analyzed my jump, I concluded that these were the moments I would literally give up everything to re-leave.

The main aim of writing my experience, was I wanted everyone to recall, that how many moments must be there in our lives that we lived in forever and how many moments that we lived every second, minute, hour of it and that defines our lives. Hardwork, money, fame etc. can make our lives wonderful but it can’t define our lives as these tiny moments or activities can. Search for these moments and live those moments because in the end nothing is going to count except for these moments, they are life defining moments or moments which can change your life completely, which can change our mentality and change the way we look at our lives, these moments certainly did it for me, find your moments that defines your life. I would end this post on this beautiful saying:-

“It is not important how many moments you lived in your life
It is important how many lives you lived in each moment”

With Love & Regards,
Purvil Kamdar  

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment