Saturday 15 October 2011

My wicked observation in the process of making my blog...!!



Hey friends,
                     Finally the day arrived, the day when I finally started my blog. The thought of making up a blog was revolving in my head since the past 2 yrs. But the lazy attitude in me never really allowed me to put up an effort. But finally here I am posting my 1st article and it feels gr8..:) .  I could have made my blog before 2 yrs or so, but the only obstruction was, the topic and content of the blog and the public interest, that what should I post so that I get the love and support to continue writing and so I went through many blogs and observed that people made blogs on the topic they were good at, some people made on some gadgets stuff, some had their collections of poetries etc. The thing I concluded that if I want to put up a blog, I need to find that one topic that I was best at and it took me 2 yrs to find that and finally I concluded that I was only good at writing the tiny miny observations I make in our day to day life which we often neglect. So I decided this is it, finally the right time has arrived. So to make this blog first and foremost went through Google in order to understand the process of making a blog and to my surprise the process was a split second process and took me just minutes to make up the blog as I had all the ideas and names in my mind and then I concluded that making a blog is not difficult but to maintain is the most important thing and in order to maintain it, you should know how to express yourself which I am still learning and will learn till the day I take my last breath. 


The main aim of mine to write about this process was as I mentioned that it took me 2 yrs to find out what I was good at, except for some particular favorite subject in short in extracurricular and I was taken by surprise that are we so much into the cramming stuff and so busy in our monotonous routine that we actually need to take off our mind from all the day to day stuff and find ourselves which we have lost in this fast running crowd.

That is why it is necessary to take necessary breaks at regular time intervals and find ourselves and no wonder in this fast life when someone asks us how well do u know yourself, we would gladly answer 100%, but is it the reality ?? ask your heart and you will get your answer. On this note I will bring an end to my 1st article and hope to receive some love and support for my writings. I will end my 1st writing with this question how well do you know yourself??

With Love & Regards,
Purvil

3 comments:

  1. i would like to add something dat....we all know our self(not required 100% but atleast 75%)...bt v are not able to reflect de sme in our work n wid ur dear and near ones....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would also like to aprreciate u...n congratulate u on ur commencemnt of ur first blog....
    good keep it upp!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ...:) and u r absolutely true abt the things u wrote in ur 1st comment ...:)

    ReplyDelete