Saturday 22 October 2011

Comic side of social networking sites ....:D :D

Hello friends,
                           I am back again for my 3rd post, but first of all I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart due to the overwhelming response I am getting from you people. The day I posted my 2nd article, I started thinking what my next article will be and had plenty of ideas but none of them helped me in setting up my mood for writing my 3rd article, just then one idea just struck up and got me writing. This time around I decided it won’t be any philosophy or serious stuff, this time around my topic is from my observations on a lighter side of our day to day lives.

In this era, the biggest boom is created by the social networking sites. We get up every day and log into our social networking accounts and check the updates. Here I will be talking only about facebook as it is the most preferred social networking site. We all know the good side of facebook that it helps up in maintaining contacts and birthdays and blah blah. I will be concentrating on the funnier side of these social networking sites.


I have often marked or observed that the person whom you are chatting (here I am not talking about the best friends, here I am concentrating on some stranger or someone we hardly know) on facebook is totally different then his original self.It is something like when you meet that person in personal and you will find out in most of the cases that  person is totally different in 2 very basic ways i) in language:- he will be never be good at speaking the words or language he/she was writing. ii) looks:- he will be never be as good as his fb profile picture.    

Nowadays I find lot of “wanna be’s” on fb and I burst into laughter on seeing their language. The main thing I burst into laughter when people write “mah” instead of “my” eg. “mah pics”, “its mah life” … roflmao … Barack Obama though being such a big personality wouldn’t even write mah in his dreams instead of my. Imagine people saying “mah” instead of “my” in their day to day life, the sentences would be like “he/she is mah friend”, “this is mah apple” .... phew I can’t stop laughing at this. The next is people posting their pics, we would understand if there is some good scenery or some good place or some good funny pose, but I find people posting photos of drinking sodas with soda in their hand and the caption “mah soda” ….Seeing this I am like no one is interested in your pics of drinking sodas, I request fb people to have an option call “report wanna be” .

The most misused word is “cool” in 9 out of 10 “about me’s” you will find I am an cool person, I am like hell no …:D. The best part is status updates, I still can’t figure out what is the point of facebooking your problems..?? Still statuses like I am not feeling well or I feel betrayed is still acceptable, it’s like you are too frustrated and you have to post it. But what is the reason behind posting statuses “I feel betrayed, I will never trust people jabhi kaam hota hai tabhi yaad karte hai baaki nahi yaad karte” or something starting from “kuch log aise hote hai, waise hote hai” … First of all this kind of statuses will only be understood by two people, you and the person indirectly you are pointing to, 98% of the people will just skip it as they are not interested what is happening in your life, and the rest 2% are those who know or will start gossiping who was he/she, what happened?? And you get the topic of gossiping. The worst part is you will still find people liking it.


On that note, I will like to end “mah..(:P)” article, there are plenty of observations around you on the social networking sites, just find it and entertain yourselves. I would like to apologize to people, whose sentiments have been hurt by my article as many of them will feel that they are doing the above mentioned things of which I have made fun of, nothing personal it’s just fun…J. Just find these kind of observations and you won’t need anyone to entertain, you can entertain yourself. Not everyone is like this, there are normal people but among normal people you will find such fools, who will think they are sounding cool by doing such stuff …!! I would end my article on a SMS forward, which I am pretty sure most of you have read but still , “No one is as good looking as their facebook profile pic and no one is as bad looking as their voter id’s pic”
Keep Smiling…!!
With Love & Smiles
Purvil 

No comments:

Post a Comment